So i found you
found the way all through..

Monday, October 11, 2010

There is nothing that really lasts. And I am no exception in here, either.

Her: r u in touch wid him?
7:32 AM i was watchin parts of 3 idiots
me: touch maaney, i texted him on his Birthday
Her: saw AI
n thot of him
me: ah :)
Her: oh ok
me: yes, i do think of him, now and then
Her: i hvnt in real long
jus saw it
n yea
7:33 AM sei
koto lok chilo
me: hmm
Her: ekhon they r nt even in d fringes of life
me: seriously man
koto lok, just koto lok
Her: yeas
SC
me: so true
Her: RD
me: hahaha
Her: aar ke jano
MM
me: seriously
Her: hajar hajar lok
7:34 AM me: sotti, jader naam'o money neiu
Her: yea
i am havin trouble recollecting
me: and aaro thakbey naa, joto din jaabey
i guess, it happens this way only
Her: ya
jus few ppl stay
like u
me: seriously, now that you mention, even i cannot recollect
Her: BP
me: yepp
7:35 AM Her: sei
AP
SS like once a yr, same with RP
7:37 AM me: yes
Her: sei

And of course, my cousin gave me a logical explanation of everything on Saturday, after he came over, now I know what went wrong, how and even why.

No comments: