So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Forty seven comments on that one picture and we couldn't stop laughing, I agree I was just woken up with a phone call, which was extremely rude, but yes SIP is another story, another world all together.

I liked today's dinner, it was simple. SO, I got a 12.5k, Shoppers Stop gift voucher, wtf. :X :X What am I going to do with that ? :X :X No, I don't want gift voucher. :X I want a phone, and I'm pissed off.

Moreover, Debb is leaving for Delhi/Amritsar tomorrow, and she won't be back till 8th. We came to the conclusion that her boyfriend is a mama's boy, but the good thing is, she is going to stay with him and his family. :D

We went to Mochi yesterday, to buy shoes. :|

And, on a differnt note, this friend is diplomatic, it almost brings me to tears, I know why he is doing it, he knows why he is doing it, he's told me every god damn thing when we met, yet I can't spit out a thing, it's sad and funny, but extremely sad. But, it's not my thing to look out, as long as it brings a smile to someone else's face. He is the kind, who likes to see everyone smiling and likes to do anything to help, I just hope the person in question, not the friend, but someone else, doesn't get hurt, AGAIN. God bless.

One more hour to go jogging. What do I do now ? Wiki time ? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Can I demand some nice food in Halloween ? Treat ? Heh.

No comments: