So i found you
found the way all through..

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ah well, so we did land up in Xrong place, I loved the setup and the fact that they actually have a smoking booth inside the place, I entered and they were playing shitty hindi tracks, ordered for Coffee Cabana, they did not have 'milk,' wtf dude. :| So settled for Carlsberg and she had Bacardi white rum and soda, the best part of it was the endless refills of chips/cheesling, we did not need to ask, and then the music happened, they played Travis, Coldplay, Train, Matchbox20, Potf (what else did I need ?)Autograph was not bad, but they stretched the end, and I was disappointed by the ending, too many panpanani songs, all good. :)

It's weird how the beginning of the month passesby by shopping online, midmonth or the end, goes pub/restaurant hopping. My life.

We have decided next month, one pair of Green Converse for her, red for me and Micromax X600, touch screen. :P

No comments: