So i found you
found the way all through..

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Burning Bridges..

Drift. I heard someone say long back, a stranger, 'Coincidences don't happen, connections do.' It used to be my status message, also. :D

A lot changed in two weeks, I don't do the things, I used to. I rarely talk, and laughter ? It's never been my emotion, I like laughing with people, I hit off instantly, like a house on fire. It's been so long, since I have met someone like that.

My TL blamed Debb the other day for 'corrupting me,' he said to her, when I first came to his team, I was really quiet, and now I don't listen to him or anyone anymore. Poor fella, I say, the stuff I get to blackmail him for. :(

And, I think she has a hand fetish, I won't know till I ask.


Nobody cares about me, this I know, but the fact that YOU don't, makes me lonely. Damn lonely. We didn't have to get this close, it wasn't necessary, it is all my fault. I don't know what I was looking for, but whatever it was, I definitely never seemed to achieve that. So what, if I liked a couple of girls, and loved you ? So what ? Nothing. All, I ever needed was, not commitment, not money, not gifts, just some emotional help, and I got burned over and over again.

Ashes..

No comments: