So i found you
found the way all through..

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rushed out of San's place, :( almost stood up a friend from work.
Went to South City Coffee World, and D was there, munching something and reading a book, Life Begins at Five Hundred and Fifty by Mr. Adams, I made a face.

She looked up, almost looked through me, and was about to say something very rude, but all she said was, you are very late, I started to make excuses, when she asked me what I was about to order, I didn't know what was on the menu, after ten minutes, I decided on, Waffles and Brownie coffee Frappe (Argh, why can't I try something new for a change ?), and she settled for, I don't remember, I only remember the Cappuccino (sp ?) and some apple muffin or something. Yikes, another Apple lover. What's wrong with the world ?

We hung out, outside the mall for a bit, and now I am home, need to crash, busy evening, work and other things too.

And I am beginning to fall for Clefts again. Sigh.

No comments: