So i found you
found the way all through..

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I got the best agent of the Quarter. :) :) Yay !!
Kickeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd !!


Today is going to be boring, very boring. But, I will survive and on Saturday, when I get the $1000, then I shall show off.
$500 coupon and $500 cash. :P Some achievement, I have there.

My manager caught me today morning, and asked me what my interests were, at first I did not get him, then he asked me, why on Earth would I want to spend 13 hours at work, when Sand and Souvik weren't there, I just told him, things have changed, and then came my above surprise.

I can't wait to get to office, and log in to SIP tonight, it sucks, but I would have to make do with it, today. Why am I not given too many options ? :|

I miss you, Debb.

I have a thing for double letters in the end, but just some, 'P' definitely, like 'Yepp.' Not 'H' not Zilchh. ;)

No comments: