So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pech.. Pech.. Pechoooooooooooooo. :| :|

Pecho's gone officially overboard with her cousin's, after watching 'Happy endings' last night, all she can do is just trip on Billy Joel's voice and ask the cute chink DJ at the pub to keep playing his numbers.

Last night was wild, mixed drinks made me go SO wild, Mexican wine and then Tequilla, what a deadly combination !! Even though I hate Rumballs, all I seem to be having is that, and the best part is the English breakfast. Chom chom chom. :P

And, I'm still upset with Jim, he says we need to wait for another week.
I've checked out this sexy Micromax touch screen phone, within my budget, so I shall be buying that, I have stopped receiving calls the phone is no good at all anymore, it fell from my hands last night, again. :( :(

Everyone seem to be talking about Autograph, I want to watch it, but... :( :( Maybe, when I return.

No comments: