So i found you
found the way all through..

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I am so at peace now. Took me ages, I've had the best sleep, ever.

Last night's phone conversation and revealations.

Her: Trinuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Me: Hi, you changed your number ?
(after a lot of catching up)
Her: So, you did bitch after all ?
Me: Who, me ? Bitch, about you ? Haha, sure. What did you hear ? Boy, you know I am the king of tact, you knew it.
Her: Stuff.
Her again: I've checked your friend's list, how do you know her ? :O
Me: Well, I know her though someone, and it was just by accident. ;)


And a very useful lesson I learned last evening, never to mix your friends. Never. My friends from the past always maintainted that, and it used to irritate the hell out of me, but it was good that way. I messed it up every way possible, but not anymore, since this world is getting smaller everyday, I am not going to be the one mixing friends, enough, and getting the blame later. :P


Everything fades away, come turning of the tide.

No comments: