So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, October 22, 2010

Apparently I was spotted on the road, the moment, I was about to doze off, the phone rang, now I hate phone calls because my phone is really screwed.

Him: Dude, I saw you.
Me: Okay okay yeah, where but ? (I still don't know who it is, and I hate to admit that)
Him: With your girl, photoshooting.
Me: What ? Oh oh oh, she is an old friend. :| But who are you ? (finally, the courage)
Him: You don't recognize me, because we have not spoken in two years ?
Me: Name. (And my classic line, follows) Why didn't you come up and talk ?
Him: You were crossing the road, and I can't hear you well.
Me: Okay, you are... Mr... ?
Him: .....
Me: :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O *speechless*
Him: Hehheheh, you have lost some weight.
Me: Some, sure.
Him: What're you doing tomorrow ?
Me: Nothing, I guess, you tell me
Him: Hehehehhehe, should we meet up ?
Me: You are on. :P

Yay !! It's my favorite day. :)

No comments: