So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, October 29, 2010

Rush...

Oh Jesus, I am so kicked about this. I've already checked out trains, timings, days they run, what time to board and get off, how many stations in between, the fare for the sleeper class and the AC (travel in December) it's going to freeze ! Do, we really need AC, do I really need AC, I will die there and never get to see Katatonia Live in Bombay on the 21st December'10.

Yes, that is exactly the reason why I, we, are are going to travel to Bombay on the 19th of December (board the train, that is)
Date- 19th December'10
Time to board- 22:55pm (Day 1)
We get off on Day 3 (the day itself) early morning at 5:45 (if the train is not running late).
Concert day- 21st December.
Board to be back- I think, I will have to fly back (need to consult, another K lover)

..and Seal keeps saying 'Lol' every time I say 'Thank you,' because I've never thanked her, ever. Sounds so weird. :|

No comments: