So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, October 15, 2010

Five bikes and a swift.

Whattanevening/night. Wow. Learned to ride, fell off on the road giggling, dhaba food. Stoned, blurry images, hangover. Burns. Spicy chicken pizza, ice cream, Kolaghat. Lassi. Truffle. Smelly lorry, the glares, stupid Punjabi songs. I'm never going to forget last night.


Spin, spin. Drunk. Hands. Douglas Adams. :| Hitchhikers. Dent. Speed. Pillow fights, Gel. The color Blue.

It's funny, how you connect and then you disconnect.
:| Is that what Mr. Adams say ?
You are incorrigible, goodbye.
Yeah, Goodnight.



And I say to myself, now I know why I am back in my old team. Mr. Kaushik Ghosh, had to do this to me, unknowingly. :| :|
I miss you RP, you were really my lucky charm, where everybody's performance went down, you made me see things, and made me a topper, for once in my life.

No comments: