So i found you
found the way all through..

Monday, December 01, 2008

Okay, so I was just going through random blogs, and when I came across this one. (I check this one quite often, this one humours me like no one other)

Yes, so my whole point is, how can someone be so blind to not know, when she looks utterly gross? I mean what in the bloody hell was that. I'm still feeling so constipated looking at that picture. I mean, dudette grow up, isn't it high time? LOL. I guess not, not for you at least.

We all have bad photography days, I DO. :) But I don't put up pictures like that on the internet. I would be absolutely dead getting caught like that, abslutely UGH.

Ah well, it is hilariou. I almost fell off the chair when I saw that picture, showed it to my best friend, we laughed at it. What else can be done? Gak!

Some people just never learn. :D

Gotta run to work. Early shift.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We did laugh, didn't we?

Some people should have a talking mirror, that tell them when they aren't the fairest in the land. Everyone's not pretty, but they do not have to put up pics in which they look like 50 Rs.

Sad life some have.

Glad we don't.

I love you!

Shion Guha said...

Kalighat Sample 3.0 ??

Living On Video said...

@Rich: Righto. Most importantly some people should have the right friends, telling them how they look, when they look pathetic. *sigh*

@SG: 30 Ruppees? :O :O :O
Ektu beshi hoye gelo, naa? Kamiye khetey hoye, boss. Hug!

Shion Guha said...

3.0, as in version 3.0. :P

Living On Video said...

Gotcha!