So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm always supposed to have good days.

And when others are not, then I am the one who should be understanding. This is bloody hilarious, that I have to pretend to be what I am not in front of my friends.


I'm not supposed to be acting cribby
I'm not supposed to be insecure
I'm always supposed to have good days
I'm always supposed to be understanding.

They hit below the belt and then they say it's not personal. Of course it's not personal, it's never personal, then why talk, can you just not excuse yourself when you are in a bad mood?

I can. I'm always careful about what I say to people, and especially friends.

Blah, this isn't about you, Satan.
Not even about Rich and the giant.

I feel the tension.. all the time, and then you say, you ain't pissed off. You are beginning to sound more and more like the one I hate.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what this is about.

I just instinctively know.

And all I can say is talk to me when things get that bad.

Living On Video said...

Really, you know about it? :O :O :O :O :O

Unknown said...

I guess I do.

Living On Video said...

Tsk tsk..