So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I hate getting felt up. It gives me the goosebumps. Thoooooooooooooooooo. :( Middle of the year, I'd gone out with Steve for a movie to PVR, The Happening, I think. There was this security check for both and men and women, and this girl, rather ugly, actually who cares, ugly or hot, stranger nonetheless. Yes, so this girl touches me all of the place, and brought her face closer to mine and smiled, and I made a run for my life.

Outside I told Steve about it, he laughed his ass off and said he should have been around to watch the fun. Ugh. Then it happened again in the Calcutta airport. Haha, Rich and I were queing (sp?) up, I was the first. She gave me a slight push and said enjoy, she said enjoy because she knew about the PVR incident. The woman on the other side of the curtain, ran the metal detector all over my body, then she rubbed her hand all over my erm, boobs, and I got down hurridely and saw Rich on the other side. Shit, whatta an experience.

I absolutely HATE getting felt up. Blah.


On a nicer note, the other day, there was a cab strike, and I came home early morning at 7.
Got into a bus from Whitefield alone, (YAY) and got dropped near the Apple store/CCD 9th block. Finally. :D
Then walked to the RV Dental college, had chai with sutta and then walked it home. It felt nice. Sometimes one needs to do things, alone. :D

4 comments:

º··´`·.¸» Dragöness º··´`·.¸»™ said...

lol.... hahahhahahahhahahahah... maal... I need a chai with sutta RIGHT NOW!!! just that I want it in Behala!

Living On Video said...

Rich would understand that, more than I do.

Ritesh Maity said...

Security Reasons. Think about the country.

Living On Video said...

Bullcrap.

For instance, you walk into a mall, they check your bags, run a hand inside your bag and let you pass, they don't even look at the other pockets, whether you are carrying a pistol or a digicam.

That is what security people do. No wonder the country..
I'm not saying it here.