So i found you
found the way all through..

Monday, December 15, 2008

Guha is back in town and I shall meet him most probably on Thursday. :) I thought I'd miss him and PM at work, but luckily, I didnot. I have stopped missing people, actually I've just realized, it's not the people I miss, it's the things that I've done with them, that I miss.

December is the month I feel very nostalgic about, at least I've started to. I was suddenly thinking about a funny incident with KK and the others in '04. :) I dont even know why I thought about KK.

Well lessons learnt, good or for that matter bad things should never be forgotten about.

But, now I'm wondering, what is Rich's clothes, that too a bag full of clothes, doing in Shion Guha's room. Khek khek khek.

More suspense, later.
I have work.. and I need to shleeeeeeeeeeep. :P

7 comments:

Shion Guha said...

:P Its a secret. You know nothing of it. Harhar.

Living On Video said...

I'm the one, who set it up. :X

Shion Guha said...

good. now keep your nose out of it. those clothes will remain for a long, long time, as a memory.

Living On Video said...

Only that? :|

Ritesh Maity said...

Guha's Laundry Service, ISI, Mysore Road, Bangalore, India.

Living On Video said...

It's more on the lines of, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Calcutta. :)

Shion Guha said...

harhar, very funny chumps !!