So i found you
found the way all through..

Saturday, December 20, 2008



The retards at two o'clock in the morning, when the last thing on your mind is sleep. :)


But but on a very very annoying note, I've removed people off Orkut, the keywords are 'I removed,' I've changed my blog url so that, they don't follow me around.. but in the world of too many mutual friends, you have a hard life to lead, and people always track you down and blame you for writing a post or two about them. Big fucking deal, eh? Obsession isn't the right word. I'm just disgusted, I guess it doesn't come across as disgusting, people get hold of MY friends, and then bitch about me to them, and then think I don't know whats going on, and blame me for my obsession. I say look at yourself, look hard and you'll know, where you stand. Easy to understand, DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT ME, DON'T FUCKING READ MY BLOG AS IF IT'S YOUR BIBLE, AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, GET OVER ME, IT'S HIGH TIME.

Oh and I'm perfectly happy here, I work and I EVEN have a lot of time to waste, so what, if you are interested go ride on a li'l finger and then think twice and talk, especially when it concerns me.

And for billionth time, Satan this post is NOT about you.

Leave ME alone, argh!

PS: I have nothing to do with you (not Satan) and anyone in your circle, isn't it obvious????

10 comments:

Ritesh Maity said...

Satan this post is NOT about you. --- LMAO.


But then for whom this post is? :P

Living On Video said...

You. :)

Unknown said...

Me too :P

Living On Video said...

You too, yes.

Shion Guha said...

Me?

Living On Video said...

Of course, all diplomatic people I have, as friends.

Shion Guha said...

I am not diplomatic. How dare you !! Who put you up to this?

Living On Video said...

Ha fucking ha.

I need to teach you a thing or two, about yourself then. :)

Shion Guha said...

X-(

Living On Video said...

Khek.