So i found you
found the way all through..

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Heartfelt.



Well, that is me, in case you are wondering.

Spoilt rotten, totally on this trip. By my mother, my friends, and I mean all my friends. I'm seriously lucky.

And Guha too, who wasn't with us. He'd call up not less than ten times a day to find out what I/we are upto. Every morning, I'd come online and instead of a hey, he would say, what's the programmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? never for a single mo', did I feel that he wasn't among us.

This trip was special. Some things unsaid, but yes there was closure. And you'll be glad to know, I understand things for what/how they are now. One more day to go.

Thanks to
SR, SB, RM1, RM2, CB, SG (even though, he wasn't physically present)

and my mother.. :)

4 comments:

Shion Guha said...

*sniff sniff.

I am honored.

Astraeus said...

aaaawwww


nice to know u had a good time

º··´`·.¸» Dragöness º··´`·.¸»™ said...

Missed you guys! Next time sms me when you guys gather together... so that I can call on time to catch up!!! I really miss you Tingu... loads!

Living On Video said...

@Guha: Missed you like crazy. But we will be travelling together soon, YAY. I'm so looking forward to it.

Ro: :)

Debo: Next time? That has to wait.