So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, November 07, 2008

How can someone speak so ill about the two RM's in my life?! They are MY life and I would die without them, totally.

SG, I agree is ... *looks for the right word* Diplomatic and that comes across as being selfish and he does that to purely save his own skin, which I don't think is a bad thing.

But this is the limit, really.

My question is why should I NOT crave for your attention, when you give me SO much of credit for it. I'm so credit worthy!! :P

On a serious note
Recent observations, people claim to be busy when they are simply writing a blogpost, changing their FB status or cribbing to a friend.

I'm the bekarest (Is that even a word?) of all, I have chicken pox, what were you thinking?! ;)

I earn, I support my mother, I have fun with my friends.

What have you done, lately?
Bitching?
Cribbing?
Brooding?

6 comments:

Black Retina said...

inter alia.

Living On Video said...

Among other things, you also bitch?

Good for the soul.

Shion Guha said...

Har Har.

Living On Video said...

Come on, you could have said something different Guha, considering that has become the tagline of every conversation.

'What have you done, lately?'

Black Retina said...

@ T:
Yes yes. Don't we all?

@ guha:
Something more than "har har" or "patpat". Kindly. Please. Most humble request.

Living On Video said...

D: Yes, we all do. Favorite pastime, as always.

G: Guha is diplomatic and he won't speak a word.