So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've wondering too much about why ugly people (now, ugly according to me is totally different. Well, ugly according to me would be FAT people, who I take pity of, instantly at the spot, I see them at) read MY blog.

Please do not keep a tab on me. I'm not interested in your oh-so-pathetic life, so please show no interest in mine.

Leave me ALONEEEEEEEE. :x Argh!

On a nicer note, Ceebee, Deebee, Z, Rich and I met met up today. I surprised Z and went to his house for the first time, today and then later hung out at South city and had Roll, cha and fags at Rasta'r cha'er dokan, aha!

..and Rich gets a complimentary drink!!! I love her, and I do not care about you. Yes! And you have been replaced, now, go cry in a corner and lucky if you find someone's shoulder, baby. :X

No comments: