So i found you
found the way all through..

Thursday, November 25, 2010

They say, if you are with someone for too long, their attitude rubs off on you after a point and vica versa. I've had cats at home from the age of fourteen/fifteen, even less. They are SO nonchalant about everything around them, unless of course it concerns them.

So, my question is, when is that attitude going to rub off on me ? At some point also, even I don't care what happens to anyone, and I know when or after what that, point comes, but that takes time.

Is it why Murakami keeps writing about cats in ALL his books ?
Characteristics of a cat, from what I've seen.

Indifferent yet sensitive.
Confident.
Intuitive.
Lazy.
Aware of their surroundings.
Solitary yet very social.
Definitely NOT loyal.


I love it when they purr, drives me crazy. :) :)

No comments: