So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, November 07, 2010

:( :'(
I read the blog. Can't be helped. I've been in that place too many times, there have been moments, when I have cried the whole night away, without letting the person next to me, know. :( :(

On the work front, everyone's been bitching about RHS. Today morning we were. Alvin, Rahul, Bharat, Supratim and I. After, I have shifted back things have taken a turn for the worse, I mean it doesn't bother me, but it's irritating to see our team perform so good, and there is not one bit of acknowledgement. :| None of these bother me, I sit right at the end, do my own stuff and get out. Three more months, 90 days. For Eighteen months, just apply for IPP or IJP, hopefully get through and just leave for the next level, whatever that is.

And, I should really stop eating chocolates. No really. :|

No comments: