So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

After Sand left, and Kundu is on a trip too, I thought I would never get the right people to gel with, at work.
But, we seemed to have formed a trio again at work. Debb, Prat and me. :)

The things we do, the redness on Prat's face, whenever Debb says something to me..

Being subtle is good, all this is becoming very evident, and it's not even an ego boost.

I went to work yesterday, and as soon as I saw Debb, I just wanted to run home.
We both had a purple tee on. She had this purple tee, and I had this brinjal-ish purple Ajile tee. People, of course though we planned this. All, I wanted to do was flee.
Then Suhasini walked in with the same color, and everyone in the team burst out laughing.

Now, I have a three day off, Debb has eight day exam leave.
We three are planning to meet tomorrow after her exam, planning to go for some stupid movie. Unstoppable or some shit. :( I miss the camera, this would have been fun, but it's in safe hands. :)

No comments: