So i found you
found the way all through..

Monday, November 08, 2010

Shit, thaanda porchey, and abar paa'er tolaye oi betha'ta shuru hoye gechey. :(
I miss someone pressing my leg. :|

How you almost knew everything about me, and now I have to literally explain things to people. The comfort of nobody knowing me feels rather nice, there is always a but. :'(

Red Xpress, I didn't know is a chain of Red hot chilli peppers. :) And, it's just next door to my office, maybe some time this week we will plan a trip there, and Debb is joining work today. :)

And that is how he left, just a phone call and Goodbye.
I appreciate that, weird.
Don't know/can't tell, whether I am ever going to see him or not. But I know, silence from my side is not misunderstood, for once. :)
You will always be in my heart.

No comments: