So i found you
found the way all through..

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Connection. Found a friend in a friend. :) :)

I was about to board the metro last evening, when I texted Debb..
Me- 6:35 boarding the train
Debb- Have you boarded already ? (We texted each other at the same time)
After half an hour..
Me- In Girish park, where are you ?
Debb- I'm about to board
Me- Okay baby
After 10 min
Me- I'm in your station, Shyambazar.
No reply
After around five minutes..
Me- Debb, I have a weird feeling we might be on the same train.
Debb- Even, I think so
In Dumdum, I get off from the train..
I hear a voice..
Arrey tumi ? :O :)
Me- Why, YES.

At least, Zom and I used to plan trips, his is just a station before mine, so he would always stand in front of the last door, I would see him from the platform and then enter. But this ? Considering Jatin Das Park is FAR from Shyambazar, and it wasn't even planned.

No comments: