So i found you
found the way all through..

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Not random, after all..

The 'bechara-ness' is getting to me. Have I gone too soft in the heart ? No, I was always soft. What the fuck. Why do certain accidents happen ? Chow and mine was fine, we turned out to be such good friends, despite the distance, despite the fact that I'm so bad keeping in touch, and now Sand, he's gone too, but with some people you just know, and it's always with guys, I know. I love this, either they want to be your friend or they do not, there is no in-betweens. :) I love you Sandy and Chow.

I need to deal with this alone. I need MY space.
Thank God, I have a three day leave, but I have the leave, exactly when she has her MCA exams. WTF.

I feel so bechara AGAIN. Jesus Christ, help me. :X :x :x :x :x
I don't want to break anyone's heart. I can't be roooood.

Not to M not to D. Not to you too, Joojoo. I love you Joojoo, I love the fact that I can talk to you about anything, and you always know, what I'm trying to say, you always get it, except for times when it concerns us, that's when you are Ms. Cy. My Cy. :)

No comments: