So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

You know?

I hear every word,

even after I cover my ears

my heart breaks,

with every syllable

my soul cries,

when my eyes have shed their due.



I think back on times,

when I would get smacked

for no reason

and wish you would slap me now,

it would hurt

…a whole lot less.



I often wonder,

just how much one can imagine…

It doesn’t take creativeness,

or imagination,

to know the darkness of such

…unspoken pain.



I lay here,

feeling compelled,

to taking your lashing,

wishing every moment

your voice box would break.



It stings me, deeply

and I have no escape,

but to only love you,

because without you

…who would ever love me?



And so, these bindings

wrap themselves around me,

tighter and tighter,

until I can not breathe

and yet in my fury

…I can not hate you.



I only hate death,

for not binding me,

not embracing me,

as I would embrace death,

but, it remains elusive

…just like everything else.



Except the pain,

of a broken spirit lost,

spiraling out of control,

in this homemade…



…..Misery!

1 comment:

Dr. Pissed said...

Intense