So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, February 11, 2005

There are many days

When I feel pathetic

Worthless

Seems as though

I will never get pass this



I fear that I have fallen

Into the redundancy

Of life

But

Deep down

I know even that is not right



I repeat the same words

Inhale another breath

Voice the same opinions

But I know this to be the right road

Despite this chaotic spin I am in



To follow this

To follow that

Turn back

Move forward

Will I ever know if I am on track?



To becoming more

To regret less

To rise above

All the pain and loss

To finding in myself

My one true love



To becoming

ME......!

In the worst way

I need to remain focused

Give up this will to die

Accept a will to live

Do I really need to know why?



My sense of belonging

Of fitting in, Long ago

Was taken away

'Special' was a bad word

But

That is exactly how I wish to feel today



Not dirty

From being used

Unworthy

From my ability to comply

Nor OBSCENE!



Just to feel like…

SOMEBODY!



Do you know what I mean?

No comments: