So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Damn, i just had the most awesome valentine's idea ever.

Why am i so brilliant and thoughtful, i'd love to know.Lolz.

Outside of this journal, i never ever ever open up,only probably to my best friend. I hide everything from everyone i know, because i don't want to seem weak. Yes, everyone goes through some shit in their lives, but i'd just rather keep my shit to myself.

Lat night i actually let that wall down. Last night, i let someone know about my past, something i never done because i live for the present. I always feel like i'm saying too much, or that the other person doesn't want to hear what i'm saying, but last night, someone actually asked me, and wanted to know about me. It's a strange feeling to always be that girl that everyone comes to for advice, but never having anyone genuinely want to know about you.

Here's how i will rationalize it. we shared something. He told me about his girlfriend who passed away, he read me stuff from the journal he kept when she was alive. Very emotional stuff, i'd say. Then i talked about my father,grandmum and my uncle, very emotional stuff, no doubt. So i'll say that something like that links people. I'll say that, and i'll stick by it.

It's probably normal, though, that i have a sneaking suspicion that i should not have let my guard down in the way i did.

"Love is a beautiful dream." ~William Sharpe

Gonna write on that sometime soon.

Ya know what i'm tired of? Girls thinking valentine's day is their special day.
News Flash: It isn't called "women's day." You can expect special treatment, but damn, don't leave the guys to do all the work.

This is where the unicorn runs across the screen, and "the more you know" is trailing behind him, with a rainbow under it.

Any guy that would be bold enough to buy ME something for valentine's day would definitely get my attention.
HA!

No comments: