So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, February 18, 2005

They hide in the crevices of

…One’s mind

Lurking in the shadows of

…Despair



Inside the dark corridors of one’s heart

Lies the nameless;

Faceless in all its morbid glory

Just awaiting the moment when one will

…Act



Its like a game

There are no virtues…

Here.

The virtuous are weak

And I the meek grab at hands that

…Aren’t even there



I hold onto nothing

Because with nothing

I can not go wrong

To have something;

Anything, means to

…Lose it all



I haven’t much left of myself

To give away

Let alone, allow these dominions

To take it from me

…Whatever that may be



You can see them sometimes

The embodiment of hatred,

Anger,

And futile efforts of those deemed

…Lost on humanity



They survive on discord

Their rapture is to take the very

…Heart of a man

And I…

Stand in front of this mirror

With no image



No persona

No identity

Nothing to call me, or my

…Own

As if I am nothing



Caged and soulless

Perhaps forgotten

But, not…

…Undone

Never that.



So, I remain dominated in

Life’s tedious game

Alone… Yes.

Ashamed… Definitely.

Whole… Never!

Just me, for whatever that’s worth.

1 comment:

: M : said...

just you. worth a lot.

smile...you're the best you could be- YOU!!!!!