So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Damage control.Damage repair

So much on my mind, it's in overload and I pretty much exploded. The smoke is clearing and I have a fuck of a lot of work to do.

If I bite off more than I can chew, I'm doomed to failure.

How much should I bite off at once though?

Don't answer that, retards.


























































































































































































































































IJUSTWANTYOUTOKNOWWHOIAM
I is for Important
J is for Joyous
U is for Upbeat
S is for Slippery
T is for Twisted
W is for Wide-eyed
A is for Alert
N is for Naughty
T is for Tender
Y is for Young
O is for Optimistic
U is for Unreal
T is for Trendy
O is for Old
K is for Kind
N is for Nervy
O is for Outrageous
W is for Wicked
W is for Warm
H is for Humorous
O is for Overwhelming
I is for Ideal
A is for Artistic
M is for Mystical


No comments: