So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Why do people have to fight, when I am in such a good mood ?
All this comes from being public in public places. Anyway, it's not about me, so why should I bother ?

A note to you- I don't know whether you read my blog or not.
Be subtle, please. I know this has a lot to do with age, but at least try. For my sake ? Okay, yours. :)

And, the truth is, I'm very quiet too when there's a phone conference, this is the first time, so it was different. Muah. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I by accident found your blog just by clicking the next... I had the same thing many years... She does not deserve to dedicate the blog for if she ever left you.

Living On Video said...

Thanks for visiting, but this isn't about me or my 'her.'
It's about someone, I care.