So i found you
found the way all through..

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Shit happens, and then what ? You die. Thassit. You just die. And no body does anything or bothers to.
It's the way it is. Accept it, and move on.

My head is a lot clearer now. And, only because it's winter here now. I love the roddur so much. No, I don't like komla lebu all that much, but I like the juice. I still continue to hate Apple, and I always will. I hate Tomato juice too. Yuck.

Last evening was fun, we went for the movie, that stupid movie. Prateek was the only one watching the movie, Debb doesn't like Imran Khan, I don't like Deepika, so we kept talking and eating. Had Chocolate tart from Biscotti, then cold coffee and Pizza from Refuel, took pictures. :) She spotted Mango (store) and went crazy, said Mango is in Delhi too, I said I thought it was only in Bombay and now Calcutta, she said, I didn't know anything, I just shrugged to that.

After the movie, we went for a spin. Three people on one bike, went to Park street, had beer , dropped her to the Metro station and then came home.

But, Winter is here. And, it's fun. :D

No comments: