So i found you
found the way all through..

Monday, December 06, 2010

1. what are three ways to win your heart?

You can not win my heart, I am gone case.



2. do you like lightning?

Do I like lightning ? No, I don't.



3. have you ever cut someone else’s hair?

My cousin's. :)



4. last person you said ‘i hate you’ to?

Been a long time back, so of course I do not remember.



5. rain or sunshine?

Sunshine, always.



6. last stupid thing you said to anyone?

Your place or that place ? ;)



7. biggest turn off?

Not giving me my space.



8. fave movie?

The reader, Wicker Park, Fight club and 21 grams. :D



9. would you date someone who smokes?

Why the hell not ? :|



10. would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?

Sure thing, as long as he loves me, more that those drugs.



11. what’s your biggest turn on, physically?

Hair and smile.



12. would you have sex w. someone you weren’t dating?

Not presently, my views have changed.



13. have you ever missed someone and regretted breaking up with them?

No.



14. have you ever dated someone more than once?

Lol.



15. if you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?

Mr. Cooper.





16. do you like cuddling?

Yeah, come here.



17. do you hold grudges?

Not for long, but yes I do.



18. do you regret dating anyone?

Nah.



19. hugger or kisser?

Hugger.



20. missing someone?

Not really.



21. most important lesson you’ve learned from your exes?

I keep learning from the present one, too.



22. are you happier single or in a relationship?

Depends.



23. how important are looks?

Looks are important initially, till I know the person. So to approach the person or be approached, yes looks are very important.



24. would you rather date someone who was SUPER-HOT or someone who was nice?

Hot, of course. Till I know you are not nice, and when I stop finding you nice, physical beauty won't matter, either. I'm already done with you by then. :)



25. do you stay friends w/ the people you’ve dated?

Again, depends.


26. would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?

Depends.



27. do you kiss on the 1st date?

No.



28. if someone cheated on you, would you take them back if you really loved them?

Time is very important.



29. some random girl comes up to you and says “who the hell are you”? What do you say back?

"Who do you think I am ?"



30. are you spoiled?

No.



31. name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship?

Manipulation, intrusion about anything and no trust factor.



32. which one of your friends do you think would make a good prostitute?

Haha.



33. did you miss anyone today?

Not yet.



34. last person to see you cry?

Kundu and Debb.



35. Who/what made you cry?

Shite at work.



36. are you a forgiving person?

Yes, I try.



37. would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?

What was that, again ?



38. The last person who gave me a hug…

Sand.





39. are most of your friends guys or girls?

Girls. :\



40. how long does it take you to get ready to go out ?

Half an hour.



41. how many people do you know of named Adam ?

None.



42. are any of your friends cheerleaders ?

No.



43. what was the last thing you burnt ?

Cigarette



44. what is your full name?

What's in a name ?



45. do you straighten your hair every day?

I don't like straight hair.



46. do you worry about the size of your boobs?

When did this matter ?



47. did you ever cry during a romantic movie?

Sometimes.



48. what’s the most expensive piece of clothing you own?

Hoodie.



49. what color do you absolutely despise?

White.



50. have you ever stolen?

Yes.



51. have you set your hair on fire?

No.



52. do you wear sweat pants?

Yes



53.. do you know anyone who has lost their virginity?

WHAT ?



54. have you ever ran into a door because you didn’t see it?

Yepp, not recently though.



55. doesn’t 50 Cent suck?

Hell yeah.



56. do you like hugs and kisses(xoxo:))?

Hugs. :\



57. do you act gangster?

Yo, noway.



58. ever made a prank phone call?

Oh yes, those days !! :(



59.what bill do you hate paying most?

Every other bill. :@



60. where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?

Night before yesterday, it was sweet, not romantic in any sense.



61. what did you want to be when you were growing up?

Playboy (Boy). Owning a chain of restaurants. :)



62. favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl?

In this weather, have coffee, talk and watch a movie with a girl. *sings* 'I kissed a girl, I liked it.' :|



63. when did you first start feeling older?

I wish I did. It's time I do. But, I don't.



64. favorite guilty pleasure?

Retail therapy. :P



65. what famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?

Thinking...



66. what famous person would you like to date?

C'mon, he doesn't have to be famous. I will make him famous, he will be famous in my eyes. For my eyes, only. (Oh God, the corniness is getting to me)



67. what do you hate about your school?

Nothing.



68. last person whose bed you laid in besides your own?

Mom's. She sleeps with me anyway, on the days I don't work.



69. have you lost a friend recently?

Lost, in which way ?



70. ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?

Yes, oh yes. Such fun.



71. do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?

Yes !! :P :X :| :\ :@ Got it ?



72. is it easier to forgive, or to forget?

Forget, I guess.



73. do you give out second chances too easily?

Even third for that matter. Any takers ?



74. is your best friend pretty?

Best friend in my head or the real best friend ?



75. is it awkward when you run into your exes?

I killed them in my head.



76. have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?

Maybe, school days.



77. can you make yourself cry?

Hell yeah.



78. is your life simple or complicated?

Complicated, and I like it.



79. are you easily confused?

I'm born confused.



80. are you taller than 5′4″?

No.


81. have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?

Everyone treats me like crap, so what ?



82. is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?

No. Far from it.



83. does everything really happen for a reason?

That's what they say, if you ask me, then I don't have a freakin' clue. *Blows smoke in the air*

No comments: