So i found you
found the way all through..

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Seven years, and all gone.
I deleted my Zilchh blog today, never thought I had it in me. Ah well, some surprise we have there. I don't feel those feelings anymore, heck I'm not even the same anymore.
No regrets.
Just how well all this is turning out to be.

She's in love. I know. Good for her. I wish her all the best. But, I'm not in love. I'm happy with myself, very happy in fact. 72 hours and continuing. It is 23 degrees today. :)

I think, it's time to try out something different. Maybe, green Apple soda, only with you. :)
Next week off, you and I and Prat.
Oh wait, we are to go out drinking next week, no movies. :) Now, in this five days, I need two days off, at least. Rakha and Kundu is back this week. Life is rocking. :P

And this is to you, Iris
I reached out. It worked, thank you so much. You don't read my blog or maybe you do, you made me believe. :)

And..
Some things are just the same, for everything else, there are replacements, and they are bloody easy to find. It is sad but true.
Shit happens, why worry ? ;)

No comments: