So i found you
found the way all through..

Saturday, December 18, 2010

God, Debb looked awesome last night in heels, I didn't even realize how short she was till then, either she looked good being tall as me, or she just looked fab in heels. :)

Flury's was fun as usual, I have to get hold of those pictures, they are super cool and I got dissed for not ... ;)

Can't wait for the 25th, we've already made plans to hang out at S's, and then go for his friend's house party and then a long spin. I can't wait. Today's the last day at work, till I see all of them after a week.

Miss. :(
But then again, it's always been out of sight out of mind, for you. You absolutely go crazy when you see me, you sulk when I ignore you, and when I am not with you, you forget me, I go off your mind. Suits me fine, because I'm not involved with you. :P Muah.
Yesyes, I like you too.

No comments: