So i found you
found the way all through..

Monday, September 20, 2010

What is your best friend's Mom's name?



Why ?







Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?



Silly question. And I am not answering that.







Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?



I don't remember, now.







Have you ever made out in a movie theater?



I don't think so.







What body part do you wash first?



Face, always the face.











Do you have any piercings ?



Ears and eyebrow.











What's the strangest talent you have?



Extremely fussy.







Do you have an innie or an outtie?



Innie.







What's your favorite flavored Pringles?



Sour cream and onion.







Have you ever been tied up?



Yes.











What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?



Strangest desires/demands.







Do you parallel park or drive around the block?



I don't have a car, but it'd be drive around the block.







Have you ever had two dates in one night?



No.







How many times have you been cussed out?



Too many times.







Which shoe do you put on first?



There's no pattern really. But, I think it's the left.







How old are you?



27.







Have you ever been to a gay bar?



No.







Is there one thing all of your ex's have had in common?



What ex ?







Did you french kiss before you were 16?



No.







Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?



:|







Who is the last person you think about before you fall asleep?



Depends, really.







Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?



No one loves me enough. Maybe it was the former, now I don't even remember anymore.







Have you ever found anything gross in your parent's bedroom?



No.







What was your childhood nickname?



Ricky/Pecho.







When is the last time you played the air guitar?



Air guitar ? Heh, like all the time ?







Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?



No.







What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?



It's not really weird, when I was learning to drive, I went to back the car without looking through the rear view mirror, and I banged the car that was parked at the back and ran away, that was then. :P







Have you ever bitten your toenails?



Yepp.







How do you normally eat your cookies?



Nibble a lil.







When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?



I don't do gym.







Name something you do when you're alone?



Talk to myself, been doing it forever.







How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?



Depends, totally.







Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt?



My dogs are not that kinky, unfortunately.







How often do you clean out your ears?



From time to time.







Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?



Fold. Always fold. Now of course, I don't use one.







About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?



Let me Google this.







Do you have any strange phobias?



Homophobia ? Considering I am not, but I still remain homophobic. Eew.







Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?



My fingers, all the time, and it is foreign to my small nose.







What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?



Gotten drunk. Stupid enough ?







Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?



All the effing time. Tell me about it.







Have you ever called your bf/gf by another girl/guys name?



Yepp.







Have you ever gotten caught farting while on a date?



Not on a date.







Have you ever played naked twister?



Er..







Have you ever been drunk at work?



Nah.







Have you ever found your gf/bf's sibling more attractive?



Yes.







Do you want to bring sexy back?



I could try, but nah.

No comments: