So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stolen

1. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?

Naik.


2. Were you happy when you woke up today?

I have not yet slept.



3. What’s something that can always make you feel better? When did you need it last?

Words. :|



4. What are you excited for?

Getting a new phone.



5. What were you doing yesterday?

Went to work, was treated to Garlic bread, Pizza, Truffle and Coke.



6. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

After Eight.



7. Have a best friend(s)?

Yes.


8. Are you scared to fall in love?

I guess so.



9. Do you think teenagers can be in love?

I guess, they do.



10. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?

*shrugs* who cares ?



11.What do you want right now?

To read a lovely book, curled up in bed with a mug of coffee.



12. Who was the last person you took a picture with?

San.



13. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?

Perpetually confused and heartbroken. :)



14. When was the last time you cried?

13th and 14th September.



15. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

No, blah.



16. Do you find it hard to trust others?

Depends, I would like to say I am learning, when in reality, I am not. King of Fools.



17. I bet you miss somebody right now..

No.



18. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?

Yes, other than the fact, that I am shivering and it's raining outside. :D



19. Tell me what's on your mind.

Blackest eyes.



20. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?

Growing.



21. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?

Hell yeah.



22. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?

I don't remember.



23. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?

Yes.



24. How's your heart?


It's taking over me.




25. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?

:| Tell me about it.



26. Do you think somebody's in love with you?

Never.



27. What are you planning on doing after this?

Listen to a song, go back on my After Eight.



28. When will your next kiss take place?

I really don't care.



29. Have you told anybody you loved them today?

No.



30. Who do you not get along with?

My heart. I absolutely hate it.



31. What are you wearing right now?

Hoodie and shorts.



32. Are you wasting your time on the person you like?

I don't like anybody.



33. How did you feel when you woke up?

Pensive.



34. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?

No.



35. Do you crack your knuckles?

Sometimes.



36. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?

Singing a song and eating Garlic bread.



37. Who's the first B in your contacts?

*checks* Bappa.



38. When was the last time you laughed really hard?

My birthday, a picture. :)



39. Last awkward moment?

Don't remember.



40. Are you afraid of the dark?

No.



41. Do you have good vision?

Noway.



42. Have you ever tripped someone?

I do that all the time, learned it in school.



43. Have you ever slapped someone?

Really long back.



44. Do you laugh off embarrassing moments?

Sometimes.



45. Can you go out in public looking like you do?

Yes.



46. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?

Yes, it is.



47. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?

Yes. :P



48.Do you miss the way things used to be?

No, Shesmovedon, so have I.



49. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?

I wish I could. I wish I could shut my mouth for myself, at least.



50. Want someone back in your life?

No.



51. Will tomorrow be better than today?

Better than better.



52.Does it bother you when someone lies to you?

If I know the person is, then yes. Other times I don't care because I would not know anyway. :P



53. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?

I don't know. :|



54. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?

Naturally happy. Happy go lucky. :\



55. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?

Nyet.

No comments: