So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes (and in no particular order). Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what albums my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note.)

I will be forbidden to do this on FB, but I still want to do, so I will. Here. I want you to try it too.

A rush of blood to the head
Parachutes
A natural disaster
A fine day to exit
Last fair deal gone down
Second Life Syndrome
Dance of the December souls
The great cold distance
The night is the new day
Signs of life
Carnival of rust
Revolution roulette
Tonight's decision
A different beat
By request


I just had to add the last two. Heh.
Aar money porchey naa, shit. God !!

No comments: