So i found you
found the way all through..

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So, the things I actually ended up doing.

Cleaned shoes
Cleaned the laces
Bought three bottles of water, dainty stomach
Charged laptop the whole day
Charged phone
Charged the camera, couldn't find extra batteries
Calls were made to me, so I didn't need to initiate anything
Took the online certification
Had medcines
Instead of the evening walk, walked my dogs
Didn't eat junk
Ironed my clothes
Watched the first episode and of How I met your mother and was utterly disappointed, what was funny again, or maybe it's just me ? :\

Now

Cut my nails
Bathe the dogs
Listen to 'Late goodbye.'
Go up to the terrace and smoke, been more than two weeks
Download Desperate housewives season 2
Wait for my engineer's kickback (feedback)
Log into SIP and wait and wait and wait
Go to bed and think about all the things I could have done to change my life, but did not, the choices I should have made, but did not and then sleep.

No comments: