So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So, something is seriously wrong with my body, I have been sleeping for the past 48 hours, couldn't make it to work last night. New TL called early morning to wake me up, she asked me to report to work, (now this is why I hate working under any girl, way too fussy for my liking, I absolutely deteste it), so off, I went to work, and for what ?
A stupid and silly good news.

Two technical escalations, I had to take, to speak to someone in Boise, Idaho, and then they asked me for some sample work. So, I shall be writing technical articles for HP for the next two weeks. :) :) And, if it is approved, then there is no looking back.

Then at 8am, we three were there on the floor fooling around, Kundu, Sand and I decided to go to 24hour CCD for breakfast, how I love sector V, for this. Everything is open 24/7/365. I had Smoked chicken sandwich, Devils' own and Chocolate fantasy with Ice cream, got a drop home.

And, I bought my cab driver an Ad gel pen, too. Good deed for the day.

So, Friday being my off, I will have "special privilege," of all sort.

No comments: