So i found you
found the way all through..

Monday, March 07, 2005

You live your life with me

Based on many a white lie

Then wonder why I can’t trust you

Turning my anger at you, inside



Telling me that I am being silly

Then blow up at me when I insist

I stay amazed at your apathy

At all this hatred, you claim does not exist



These clues you leave behind, living in denial

There seems some darkness, you can not resist

but when caught, instead of owning up

Seems a clear motive to intimidate me, with your fists



I feel like your pet project

That once, you had adored

Has now become your scapegoat

Feeding off my disgrace, evermore



Your constant anger towards me

Your ever need to find some mistake

Has left me buried inside my grief

Forever feeling displaced



I can’t really put a finger on it

But I feel attached to you, somehow

If only suicide would work for me

I would be free of all this pain, by now



And, so I spend my waking moments

Believing I am, but, a cosmic joke

But the joke will be on you, my friend

When the tables turn, and you end up, being the one choked



Smoked, snuffed out

By the very pain you cause

Your little white lies and quickness of anger

May save you now, but all will soon be lost



Once in Eternity’s realm

No longer behind the comfort of being blind

you will feel every ounce of pain and discomfort

You gave to those, while still alive



You will stumble and be all alone

And this time, you will be the one

Who will end up crawling inside himself

And then, just as quickly, you will remain



Dismissed, forgotten, and... left behind!

No comments: