So i found you
found the way all through..

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Giving you the benefit
Of an array of doubt
Doubting somewhere in your secretive intent
That there will be that weak moment
That will give birth to an evil creation of weakness
Once pried long enough
Will fall to Temptation's horny attempt
To come over you

Don't cause a bump in my graph
You need for me to be calm and sedate
To even out the hyperactivity
That's lodged in your brain

Your worries combined with mine only causes
Doubts to flourish freely, and with that comes
A cynical outlook on what we may or may not have
With each other

Don't allow your friend to
Plant the bad seed that I'm too far
Don't allow your past lover
To tell you I'm too young
There are no lines of separation
When it comes to us
In the language of--Our Love

Have faith in us
Have faith in me
That I will be your loyal-lover
That I will never let you down

I know it's above you
To let me know about your true concerns
But taking on the role as the bigger-person
I hope you will see, that I have no intent
To wrong you
I would never hurt you;
I asked you if you felt better about things
But being Mr. Cool you said you were never concerned
I saw right through that, but bit my tongue
Allowing you to know that I knew
You were every bit as worried as I was
And that's okay, I can be that bigger person:

I'm telling you now that I love you
And that's a deep feeling that penetrates
And migrates me ever so closer to you

Accept and don't question it
Don't fall into the grasp of the self-fulfilling prophecy
Don't allow the prophecy to be fulfilled; prove it wrong
Don't make it all come true that all guys are the same
I'm not like your everyday Joe
Proving your doubt wrong
I'm different, as you can already see

Live up to my expectations that you are loyal
Let me have those expectations
We have to make a pact to trust each other
To never let each other down
There's happiness to be had, ahead

The prophesy is not fulfilling
It should be called the self-unfulfilling prophecy
It will never bring about positive things to fill a void
You can't fall pray to the evil beast
Don't work doubts into the dark looming cloud of prophecy
Keep focus on the sunlight
There's happiness to be had--
He's starring right at you;
Your eyes are beautiful.

No comments: