So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I wish things were back to the way they used to be..

I will hope and pray that when I awake someday

The pain and sorrow of the many and the few

Will be something I can say I never knew.

Forbidden feelings. It’s completely normal to feel this way actually. I am not suggesting that everyone should hope that something bad would happen to others, it’s just, it’s a way some people ( I think is everyone, even though most people deny it) to feel good about themselves. And trust me, you wouldn't even know, they are feeling that inside because they don’t act upon them. Example, how many times you have said “serves her right” or “I know this would happen” to celebrities whose marriage goes down to pit fall and sometimes last only for 24 hours? Just because they are not close to you don’t justify your act, but you don’t feel ashamed of yourself, do you? Life isn’t always fair to everyone, and sometimes in order to completely feel the success, you have to go through paths which are not so comforting.

1 comment:

Jain said...

can i say something? u have lot of pent up rage inside you, and it will be good, to say all of it to someone. no good comes of wishin any person bad, i had done it once, now i dont do it. And nothing to deny, you can cleanse urself, u just have to want it hard enough.

there are people, and these people have the same experiences as u.

keep writing

Saurabh