So i found you
found the way all through..

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Have you ever wondered what hurt more? Saying something and wishing you hadn't..or saying nothing and wishing you had?

sorry for not trying hard enough!
sorry for not being myself.
sorry for not able to self-control myself.
sorry for pushing you to the edge.
sorry for not giving your space to think.
sorry for ever telling you my feelings.
sorry for making you confused.
sorry for how things have changed the way they are now.
sorry for not being able to go back and fix everything up.
sorry for not letting you have your 'moment' to think about it.
sorry for stirring you up.
sorry for not stopping you assuming things.
sorry for all the days tht i was down and not being able to put on my fake smile and pretend everything are freaking fine!
sorry for not wanting to talk.
sorry for pretending i was fine when deep down i'm not.
sorry for lying to you right in your face.
sorry for sugar coating things.
sorry for hurting your feelings when i don't mean to.
sorry for being moody.
sorry for talking too much.
sorry for commenting too much.
sorry for building walls between you and me.
sorry for dragging you down when i am upset.
sorry for not being able to keep all my sadness behind my smile.
sorry for being sorry.

Do you know how much it KILLS me when something is troubling you and you are not willing to tell me? i know i should give you space to think about it.. but it kills me when i can't see your smile! Maybe it's best for me to just cover the facts and pretend that everything's okay. I'll respect your space and privacy and i won't be pushie anymore. i'll just silently hope tht you'll tell me wht is troubling your mind. good-bye to my sanity and hello to my insanity!

No comments: