So i found you
found the way all through..

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Love is there, but there are days when we are so weird. It doesn't take a minute to be hostile to each other, to throw words at each other without thinking twice (once that are said in confidence). I'm hurt and she is doubly hurt. But it doesn't stop here now or today, it will continue, and it's all my fault, I bring this upon myself every so often. I misunderstand people. :(

I took back all that I said, but I should know one cannot take back words. I think whoever I come in contact with, I eventually end up damaging them, and steal whatever good they have in them (I can even steal their soul). Now why I do that, I'm yet to figure out.

Anyway since everyone is so busy, I thought I'd put down something here, this is MY space. :)
I love you my space, heh.



My hope
dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption


Will it or won't it ?

No comments: