So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, July 17, 2009

Last night was bad, just couldn't sleep at all, no matter how much I tried. Sorry to put you in a position where you have to handle the two of us, with our 'issues.' It's not fair on you especially when you are still coping with your 'situation.' I know it isn't, but I can not help it. I have tried so much not to talk about it, not to care, to be nonchalant, but it isn't working, this time around.

All of a sudden it feels like the end of the '06 and beginning of '07, though the situation were completely different. And the worst part is, I know all that is happening, but my mind refuses to understand or is it my heart, again ?

Sleepless and I have work today.

Two more days to go. :D

I miss SB and SG.

I want Muffin. :(

No comments: