So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, October 07, 2005

Strange pickup lines

He: You are very prettty. Do you have any Italian in you? She: no. He: Do you want some?
Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money.
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.
I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.
If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.
Let's do breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?
If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?
Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.
Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.
Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
Do you sleep on your stomach? No. Can I?
Be unique and different, say yes.
Hey baby, will you be my love buffet so I can lay you on the table and take what I want?
You know, it's not premarital sex unless you plan on getting married.
I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, and even farther for that thing you do with your tongue.
Aw, girl, I'm gonna have to put you on my "To Do" List!
Save a horse -- ride a cowboy.
You make me so nervous and flustered, I've completely forgotten my standard pick-up line.
Excuse me I lost my teddy bear will you sleep with me tonight.
You: Can I borrow a quarter? She: why? You: so I can call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
He: Excuse me, want to dance? She: No. He: Maybe you didn't hear me ... I said you look really fat in those pants!
He : Hey Baby ... Wanna dance? She : No. He : Oh, C'mon! Lower you're standards a little. I did...
Are you a parking ticket? 'cause you got fine-fine-fine written all over ya.
I lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?
Hi, my name's John. Remember it, you'll be screaming it later tonight!
My name is John, but you can call me anything at all. Just call me.
Wow! Are those real?
Girl, you must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!
If I let you suck on my tongue would you be greatfull?
Are you a surgeon? Cause you've just took my heart away!
Have I seen you before? OH yeah it was in the dictionary under the word KABLAM!!!
You're like milk, I want to make you a part of my complete breakfast.
My pickup line was published on the Internet... Would you like to hear it.
I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.
The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.
If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!
Is your name Gillette? ...because you're the best a man can get.
I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
As you walk by, turn around and say: Excuse me, did you just touch my ass? No?!? Damn!
Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
Bond. James Bond
Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself. I'm not wearing any pants.
True, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to catch and mount back at my place.
Nice Shoes. Wanna fuck?
Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?
I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag.
You remind me of my Grandma except I haven't slept with you yet.
You stole my heart. But that's okay; I have another one at home in the fridge.
Do you just wanna get naked?
Do you work for UPS? 'Cause I swear I saw you checking out my package!
Why do I have a pierced tongue? You'll soon find out.
Do you have a mirror in your pocket? (Why?) 'Cause I could see myself in your pants.
Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow job? No! Well in that case, D'ya wanna do lunch?
Come on baby, sex is like pizza: Even if it's bad, it's still pretty good.
Do you wanna have kids with me??? No? Then do you just wanna practice?
I wish you were a carousel at Wal-Mart so I could ride you all day long for just a quarter!!

No comments: