So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, October 28, 2005

No title yet this is just a huge venting poem, because i've been so upset the past week and one month i've finally crossed from mopey to pissed, but just for a moment. Now this is not about anyone...it's about everything. So dont email me or leave comments like "youre a fucking bitch blah blah blah" because i am just venting this means nothing really...its just so i dont scream at all, right?



You promised you be there forever, but never even bothered to show up at all
thanks for the everything and nothing you always gave to me
one more shot rolled back, to burn it all away, maybe it'll make me forget
then lets do it over again, my life's a child's ride
merry go round, up and down
I wish you could be here but you dont even want me around
hear my voice, see my eyes, i would cry for you, but i dont think you want me to
If you dont want me just tell me dont tiptoe like high school gossip
oh i love you so much ill stab you in the back
We're all hypocrits, we all talk shit, and smile once they come back
I maybe lower than you, but you are not that much higher than me
to push me down and make me feel like i have to stay there
this all is not on me
And dont tell me you dont need me because fine then
watch me leave
I dont stand up for myself but so much is going on i have no choice but defend
something to get this hurt and pain all out, without carving into myself
when i feel this bad you're the one i want here
but by your silence, i wonder if i ever meant anything at all

No comments: