So i found you
found the way all through..

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The breath of spring melted the snow. And the cycle will continue.----figuratively speaking that is

I had a dream about someone I love...and then...there was nothing I could do...
That dream brought chills into my veins. The longing, the passion, both sweet and sad. I want to make it last forever or I want to fully let go of the fear that is behind it.

Why is it that you keep your feelings to yourself? I do not want to pry, but is it so wrong to want to know you? I mean really know you. I want to know the good and the bad.
What lies behind those brown eyes?...I desire to know them...

Thank you! You have said what I had wanted to hear for such a long time. You broke down some of the bricks that I created. I'm so greatful for your kindness and sencerity.

No comments: