So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Yesterday morning was one of the recent best days, I've had. D and I went to the CJ block, changed my address and then auto'd it to Ultadanga, and then to Haatibagan, stopped and had Lassi/Mango shake and then walked it to her place, talked about moving to Pune, and made me promise I wouldn't even think of going to Chennai, not even for training. Spoke about going on a ride from the Airport to MG Road, Bangalore, and then she taking me out to dinner. :P

Then, in the evening.. Whiskey/Mango Rasna/Apple juice and Gin at P's, which led to everyone passing out and hating "Drew Barrymore." :|

This week, I get to see D only for three days. Out of sight, out of mind, AGAIN. :P

Ohohohohoh! Priyanka Chopra was in town yesterday. :P :P
*faintssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

2 comments:

Astraeus said...

but priyanka shopra is soo. i dunno
i would have uinderstood if it was bipasha, no

or maybe i am just a sucker for everything bengali overriding indian-ness

Living On Video said...

Priyanka Chopra IS Priyanka Chopra, she can not be compared to anyone.